Air Koryo will provide special services (wheelchair, stretcher, oxygen cylinder.etc) at the time of embarkation/disembarkation and terminal services, if passengers require such services due to physical, mental and medical conditions.
- Those passengers who require special care and services such as recumbent travel, oxygen cylinder and movement on wheelchair at terminal or in cabin, need to make a request at the time of booking in advance.
- Passengers who require bedridden travel by air shall be accompanied with the caretaker and pay 4 times of adult fare. The caretaker also has to pay his own fare.
- Passengers who require oxygen cylinder on board, shall submit the certificate of medical organs at the time of booking and be accompanied with the caretaker. Passengers have to pay at the time of booking in advance to use airline oxygen cylinder. In case of using of passenger-owned oxygen cylinder, passengers have to submit the certificate of medical organs and written application letter at the time of booking.
- Expectant mothers can normally travel only with medical certificate indicating that birth is not expected for at least 3 weeks.
- Passengers with no mobility have to be accompanied with their helper. If you need a wheelchair at terminal or on board, you have to make a request at the time of booking in advance.